Teaching Assistant KS2 - St Patrick's Catholic Primary School & Nursery
Teaching Assistant KS2 - 20 hours per week
If you want to make a clear and substantial difference to the lives and opportunities of each child who is entrusted to your care, then St Patrick’s is a school that would welcome you to visit. Our school values direct everything we do and in order to ensure the best education for our pupils we want somebody to join us who can show clear drive, dedication and determination. You will be joining a committed and family-orientated staff.
Why St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School & Nursery?
- Is a happy Catholic school community where pupils enjoy learning
- Offers an exciting and engaging curriculum
- Excellent home/school & parish links
- A committed LGB and friendly supportive staff and parents
- Has strong links with the Arts as the MAC ‘Art Hub’
We are looking for a TA who?
- Can inspire children in their learning and uphold the school’s high expectations
- Enjoys working in Key Stage 2
- Values being part of a great team
- Understands the wider role of supporting all aspects of school life Is caring, nurturing and has a passion for wanting excellent outcomes for all
- Has the ability to support the continued improvement of standards
- Will relish working together with a group of like-minded professionals
- Enjoys a positive working environment where people are valued and respected
Closing date for applications: 16 September 2022
Further details on our jobs page: http://www.st-patricksstafford.com/about-us/vacancies
Visits to the school are recommended and warmly welcome and will be taking place between the 12th and 16th September 2022. Please contact the school to arrange a visit where we will look forward to meeting you.
Informal enquiries and further details available from email@example.com and application forms attached to this advert. All applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check are available by visiting www.gov.uk/dbs This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School is proud to part of the Painsley Catholic Academy, A company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales with company number 08146661.
Registered Office Address: Station Road, Cheadle, Staffordshire ST10 1LH. Telephone: 01538 714944
Email: email@example.com Web:www.st-patricksstafford.com