Advanced Social Work Practitioner - Here2Help
Job Title: Advanced Social Work Practitioner
Salary: £38,553 - £39,571 per annum
Location: County Hall, Worcester
Fixed Term - Two Years (with possible extension)
The Role & Primary Responsibilities
• To operate as an Advanced Professional, taking a lead role in Safeguarding and effective decision making at the Front Door ensuring the right level of support is identified
• To provide a consultative role within the team based on developing skill, experience and expertise
• To provide day to day advice and guidance to the Here2Help team ensuring robust decision-making processes take place evidencing management oversight and grip of the service
• To undertake quality and assurance monitoring and audits on a monthly basis
• To increase confidence and skills within the workforce by embedding nurturing and reflective working practices and cultures
If you would like any additional information or an informal discussion, please contact Nikki Breakwell at NBreakwell@worcestershire.gov.uk
In return, you can look forward to (per annum, pro rata for part-time) :
• 25 days holiday (potential to match up to 30 days), plus bank holidays
• Commitment to ongoing professional development and training
• Excellent opportunities for career progression
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Green Car & Bike Scheme
• Access to a range of leisure, fashion, travel and lifestyle discounts.
There are 7.6m working age people who have a disability or health condition. We’re tapping into this talent pool.
If you have a disability and require reasonable adjustments, please let us know.
Worcestershire County Council is committed to promoting equality and diversity and ensuring that all appointments are made based on the suitability of a candidate to the role only.
In line with the "Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, we do not automatically reject applicants with a criminal record. Every application will be considered individually, considering the nature and circumstances of the conviction and the type of work applied for. You will not be asked to disclose 'spent' convictions unless the work requires access to children and vulnerable adults.
How to Apply
Please write your submission with consideration for the essential and desirable criteria on the person specification.
Expressions of interest are invited in order to be considered for this post. This should include the reasons you should be considered; the experience, skills and knowledge that you would bring to the post; and should be written with consideration to the Person Specification attached.
Please send this directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: Friday 26th August 2022.
Anticipated Interview Date: TBC