An exciting opportunity has become available at our state of the art school. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated and experienced Behaviour Manager. The Behaviour Manager will promote values, attitudes and good student behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents in line with established policy and encourage pupils to take responsibility for their own behaviour.
Our ethos of ‘Ensuring Excellence’ is at the forefront of everything that we do. The successful candidate will lead by example
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills Full working knowledge of relevant polices/codes of practice/legislation
- Ability to empathise and understand the development and needs of young people
- Demonstrate high-levels of emotional intelligence and be skilled in conflict resolution and de-escalation techniques with the ability to deal with challenging behaviour
- Knowledge of the range and type of interventions available and be able to apply these appropriately in the context of the school’s resources and the individual child.
- Ability to de-personalise behaviour, remain calm ensuring every day is a fresh start for students.
- Confident in conflict resolution.
We will offer you:
- An extensive CPD programme to nurture and develop your talents at all levels, A professional, hard-working and supportive team that works together to create a welcoming, vibrant learning culture inclusive to all, Access to a network of successful schools to share best practice and develop career prospects at the highest level.
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards which flows from Community Academies Trust vision and values.
The role is covered by part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
CLOSING DATE: 9.00am, Thursday, 11th August 2022.
Completed application forms should be sent by email to: email@example.com
Community Academies Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Community Academies Trust Company Registration No. 0747273-6
About the Employer
The Telford Langley School is sponsored by The Community Academies Trust (CAT) which has a track record of achieving and sustaining OUTSTANDING schools. Our approach is based on a fundamental belief that all young people have the talent and the potential to achieve more than they ever thought possible.
Tel: 01952 386700.
The Telford Langley School