Stock Condition Database Manager
Job Title: Stock Condition Database Manager
Team: Asset Management Capital Works
At Solihull Community Housing we deliver housing services for 9,700 Solihull Council homes, our core purpose is;
- Providing homes to be proud of and helping people change their lives for the better.
Key to our core purpose is the role of Stock Condition Database Manager, the vacancy we are now recruiting for.
We need a progressive team player to develop our stock condition data base, stock investment model and to undertake and direct data collection, extraction and analytics. The successful candidate will be responsible for the project management, system development, gap analysis, routine maintenance, reconciliation, logic checking of data and have an eye for identifying improvement opportunities wherever they may exist.
Managing a small team of three and responsible for producing the short, medium and long-term investment plans you will be key to providing the data and making the decisions behind our stock investment plans of around £20 million per annum.
You will need:
- A relevant degree or equivalent, substantial experience of IT systems, numerate & literate to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, especially MS Excel, Pivot Tables, V lookup, SQL, Macros.
- Strong background and experience in database life cycle management, financial and people management, application support, systems administration and database analysis
In return we offer:
- Salary £37,890 to £43,857 per annum. (Incremental progression subject to performance.)
- Opportunities for further personal development and to make a difference
- 37 hour working week
- Flexible working, including flexi leave..
- The opportunity to buy up to 10 days additional leave per year
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme – a 24 hour independent, free and confidential advice and support service
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits including a staff discount card
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme.
Interviews will take place using a secure video conferencing platform.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our interview process is kept under constant review and alternatives to face to face interviews such as video conferencing / virtual interviews may be required. The interview process for this role will be confirmed upon shortlisting based on the guidance at that time and shortlisted candidates will be informed and advised accordingly.
To apply, please click on the link below. If you have a specific question or require further information regarding this post, please contact Ian Prendergast, on 07587188395.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Community Housing is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Community Housing is committed to safeguarding and protecting children, young people and adults at risk and to promoting their welfare and requires all employees and volunteers share this commitment.
Stock condition Data Manager JD rev IOP.docx