Are you Social Work Qualified? We are looking for a Social Worker to join our stable, committed and experienced Senior Management Team to help deliver fair, robust and evidenced based assessments. Look no further and apply today to join our friendly team at Dudley Lodge!
Purpose of Job
To be part of the Senior Management Team which is responsible for undertaking comprehensive assessments with vulnerable children and their families in a residential and community-based setting and within the Working Together 2018 Assessment Framework.
To provide a high quality and dependable standard of service which meet our organisations values and standards.
Key duties will include:
- Case managing up to three families at any one time and provide cover for any absent Team/Case Manager.
- Conducting high quality assessments which fall within the “Working Together to Safeguard Children” protocol.
- Devising, implementing, supervising and evaluating work programmes incorporating direct interventions
- Completing reports and finalising the assessment process making decisive recommendations
- Representing the organisation at Court, providing written and verbal evidence as required.
- To actively promote Dudley’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults at a level appropriate to this group.
- Applicants will need to be registered with the Social Work England.
- On-Calls – refer To JD for further details.