Senior Family Support Worker - The Meadows School and Springfield School, Leek
Senior Family Support Worker
The Meadows and Springfield School Leek (Part of the Manor Hall Academy Trust)
Grade 7 (SCP 15-22) £23,953 - £27,514 pro rata - Term Time Only
Full Time (37hrs), Part Time or Job Shares would be considered
Are you ready to join a team that makes a difference?
The Local Academy Board wish to appoint a highly skilled Senior Family Support Worker. To work across our partnership schools, The Meadows and Springfield School. You would be joining our highly talented, supportive and friendly team. This is a fantastic opportunity and we are looking for someone who is able to enrich our safeguarding ethos and support our enhanced provision, taking responsibility for all aspects of child protection and safeguarding.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Substantial experience working within safeguarding and multi-agency teams.
- Is committed to working as part of a team
- Is committed to improving the lives of children and young people
- Team player with a great sense of humour
In turn we can offer:
- The opportunity to work with a caring and friendly team
- A supportive and inclusive staff environment
- Interested and supportive parents and LAB members
- Continuous professional development
Visits are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Sarah Rubanski DSL, for further information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on: Monday 19th September 2022 12.00 noon
Shortlisting: Monday 19th September 2022
Interview date: W/C 26th September 2022
Application forms should be submitted by post or email to:
Springfield School Springfield Road Leek Staffs ST13 6LQ
Tel:01538 384161 Email: email@example.com