Admin & Finance Assistant (Abbey Hill School & College)
Admin & Finance Assistant
30.25 hours working Monday 8.45 - 2.30, Tuesday to Friday 8.45 -3.30
Term time fixed term for 6 months
To support our continued expansion the Governing Body are seeking to appoint an experienced, reliable and highly motivated Admin and Finance Assistant for this busy and challenging role from September/October 2022. The successful applicant will join our existing highly committed and supportive admin team.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Undertake reception duties
- Answer routine telephone calls
- Deal with face to face enquiries from staff, pupils and outside agencies.
- Provide clerical support – filing, binding and laminating, word-processing etc.
- General financial administration
- An ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence through the medium of English.
- Experience of working with a variety of ICT packages.
- Working at or towards national occupational standards (NOS) in business and administration level 2 and knowledge / skills equivalent to current national qualifications level 2
- GCSE (or equivalent) in maths and English
Ideally the successful applicant will have previous school based experience however this is not essential as training will be provided.
Abbey Hill School & College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment"
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk
If you are interested in applying please contact the school office for an application pack and more details please phone 01782 882882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on the school can be found on our website