ICT Service Desk Analyst
Working with over 1000 schools across the country, Link2ICT provide service in all aspects of technical services, professional services, and software development. The role requires a high standard of customer service to its clients and our aim is to use ICT to improve the achievement of all learners.
Service Desk Analyst will support the day-to-day operations of the Link2ICT Service Desk to ensure Service Level Agreements are achieved. The Service Desk analyst will have good communication skills, flexible approach to tasks, shifts and ability to work under pressure.
The role is office based and will be at our Stafford Office. The role is Term Time working Monday – Friday.
Interested? See below:
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining accurate log entries of request with faults and contact information
- Providing information enabling customers to solve their problems and documenting finding on call incident log
- Capturing correct information and logging on system
- Maintaining updated knowledge of appropriate systems, operating systems/applications, technical issues, and standard/procedures
- Supporting implementation of IT security standards
- Developing a supportive relationship with team members
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in IT Service Desk using a call distribution system
- Experience in diagnosing and resolving IT incidents/faults on LAN, Hardware and Software issues
- Strong communication skills written and verbal with good problem solving and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as well as take charge/control of situation
- Understanding of ISO20000 principles
- Strong IT knowledge in troubleshooting Windows workstations, Windows Server Operating Systems, DHCP, DNS, remote backup technologies
- Experience working in School IT environments but not essential
Entrust is a joint venture company between Capita and Staffordshire County Council and has supported educational establishments across England to improve outcomes since 2013.
‘Excellence in education’ is the heart of our business. Our passion is inspiring futures and improving outcomes for children, young people, and adults.
We work in partnership with schools, academy trusts and Local Authorities to provide specialist expertise, ensuring every child and young person.
- receives a good education.
- is in a safe and healthy environment.
- and is given expert guidance to realise their full potential.
We also work with clients across a range of other sectors including central government, health, and the private sector.
Our achievements are underpinned by our vision ‘to inspire futures’ by being Open, Ingenious, Collaborative and Effective. By building on our reputation for excellence and delivering what we promise, we want to help make every school in England a good school, ensuring every child and young person gets the education they deserve.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary £19,305 (pro-rata due to being Term Time role)
- Based at the Stafford Office the Riverway Centre
- Parking available onsite along with canteen.
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme ...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel, and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative, and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. For further information please reach out to Fayyaz Riaz at Fayyaz.email@example.com