The children, staff, Governors and Headteacher of this friendly, welcoming and hard-working school are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioners to teach within our Early Years team.
Stow Heath Primary School is committed to pupils achieving their full potential and be passionate about reinforcing our school vision, ‘Shine like a star’. We are a school with high aspirations and a genuine determination to be outstanding. ‘The culture of the school is based on high expectations and high aspirations for all.’ (Ofsted 2017).
The successful candidates will:
- Be enthusiastic about teaching and learning.
- Be committed to raising standards
- Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher.
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice
And in return, we can offer:
- Delightful, well behaved and engaged pupils
- A dedicated, supportive and friendly staff team
- A strong commitment to CPD.
ECTs and teachers at all stages of their careers are welcome to apply.
We would encourage you to come and meet our children, look around our wonderful school, meet the staff and see if we're the school for you. Please ring the school office to make an appointment.
Stow Heath Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: Monday 15th August
Interviews: To be confirmed (most likely week beginning 5th September)