Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Ref: TV29322
County Bridge Primary School
Anson Road, Bentley,
Walsall, West Midlands, WS2 0DH
Headteacher: Mrs R Patel
Level 3 Teaching Assistant Start January 2023 (or earlier, if possible)
28.75 hours/week Term-Time/Permanent SCP 9-17 £14,152 - £16,581 (FTE)
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you challenge and inspire children to be their very best? Can you make a difference to children’s life chances? If the answers are all, ‘Yes!’ then please apply for this role! Come and join our friendly, child-orientated school where our focus is giving our children the very best start!
We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to making a difference in the lives of our children and families – someone who can demonstrate high expectations for every child
- is an excellent role model, exemplifying outstanding teaching and learning
- can support and enhance the culture of teamwork within a vibrant school community
- has a great sense of humour!
In return we can promise:
- a super-friendly and dedicated staffing team
- a supportive and nurturing leadership team, enabling you to grow well-behaved, confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy school and are ready for learning
- a dedicated governing body and a warm-hearted parent community
- excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
- a well-resourced school with a stimulating learning environment throughout.
This position would be particularly suitable for someone who is looking to progress further in his or her career; having an ambition to become an outstanding Higher Level Teaching Assistant in the near future.
Are you the person we are looking for? Then please come and visit the lovely team at County Bridge! Visits are strongly encouraged and welcomed. Application packs are available from the school. Please contact Mrs Farrington, School Business Manager, on 01922 720718 for further details and to arrange a visit.
The school is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & young people/vulnerable adults & expect all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with relevant employment checks.
Application packs are available from the school. Please contact Mrs Farrington, School Business Manager, on 01922 720718 for further details and to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Monday 3rd October at 12:00 noon