Resourcing Service Advisor
We are looking for a Resourcing Advisor who has a real understanding of recruitment to join our team to support on our exciting resourcing projects and be at the heart of what we deliver.
At WME, we work collaboratively with our client base and offer a portfolio of resourcing solutions regionally to help our customers effectively manage their recruitment campaigns, which you will be at the forefront of supporting.
As the Resourcing Advisor, you will lead small internal projects within the team - we are always looking at ways to improve and need someone who will bring new ideas to the table – the more creative the better! This opportunity will offer the chance to develop your resourcing awareness at a regional level beyond a single employer perspective.
This is a new role in our structure, added due to growth in our resourcing service. In this role you will support in the delivery of both our executive and non-executive recruitment campaigns for our local authority customers across the region. This will involve exploring ways in which to utilise our existing ‘WMJobs’ jobs board to promote campaigns, building of microsites, advertising roles, candidate search, scheduling and facilitating assessment centres and providing a first-class candidate experience from the point of application, to supporting them on their journey throughout the whole recruitment process. We are also in the process of growing our interim management service and you will play an instrumental role in designing and delivering the process whilst working closely with the Principal Consultant.
The ideal candidates for these roles will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience of working in recruitment, resourcing, or talent acquisition
- Experience of planning and delivering recruitment campaigns for a variety of roles including candidate attraction
- “Enjoy” problem solving
- Planning skills are a must - you will be setting and managing deadlines for your customers and working towards them for resourcing projects and campaigns that you’ll be working on
- Be pro-active - you’ll need to ensure you are achieving deadlines and be ahead of the game whilst scoping what’s coming ahead.
- Put the customer at the heart of what you do – you’ll be liaising with our clients across the region on a wide range of resourcing projects, so building and nurturing relationships is a key part of the role. You will be the face of WME when it comes to candidate care for our internal and external recruitment campaigns – we strive for excellence.
- Previous experience or knowledge of local government would be an advantage, however, it’s not essential to the role – it’s more important that you are a self-starter who can act as the subject matter expert for resourcing across the organisation
Please complete our short application form and upload your most recent CV that sets out your relevant experience against the role profile.
If you would like to have an informal conversation about the role, please contact Chloe Herrmann via firstname.lastname@example.org
We are waiting to hear from you and would love you join us at West Midlands Employers.
To find out more about WME, please visit https://careersatwme.org.uk/
Please note we’re unable to accept applicants from those who have applied for this role with WME in the past six months
Resourcing Service Advisor JDPS.pdf