7 days left
Caretaker – required from October 2022
About the role
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, pro-active and passionate caretaker to join our Federation of Emscote Infant School and All Saints’ CE Junior School, based across both schools. The successful candidate will be able to establish positive relationships with all children, parents and members of staff.
This specific role is a spilt shift, approximately 07:00 to 10:00 and then 14:30 to 18:00. Duties include:
- Opening up both schools and carrying out a daily check to ensure all safe and secure for the children and staff.
- Be responsible for carrying out key Health and Safety duties such as monthly water testing, fire alarm testing, etc.
- Liaising with contractors on site. Small maintenance jobs across both schools.
- Grounds maintenance at Emscote Infant school.
- Help with cleaning at Emscote Infant school.
- During the holidays, deep cleaning the schools, general maintenance and redecoration as directed by the head teachers.
This is a permanent role, 32 hours a week, all-year around, working across both schools subject to the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
This is a post for a dedicated, resourceful and caring team player who will be an asset to our exceptional federation.
The job would suit someone who lives locally.
Please see the attached job description for additional details.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
How to apply
Please complete the attached application form and return to:
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Sunday 11th September 2022.
Shortlisting will be completed on Monday 12th September 2022 with interviews taking place on Thursday 15th September 2022.
As visits to the Federation are not possible at present, please have a look at the website.
Please contact us to make an appointment or if you require any further information.