Learning Support Assistant Level 2 - Moat Farm Infant School
Moat Farm Infant School is looking to appoint a reliable, motivated and enthusiastic person to work within our very effective Nursery team. The appointed person will act as a key person to a small group of children working in partnership with parents and carers. They will also need to have a genuine desire to work with nursery children who are aged between 2 and 4 years old. Candidates should have the following qualities and experience:
- Minimum of NVQ level 2 qualification.
- Current relevant experience working with the under-fives age group.
- Good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum (EYFS) and child development.
- An understanding of the importance of Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Food Hygiene in the workplace or willing to undertake training.
- Good interpersonal skills, and able to communicate with children, colleagues and parents/carers.
- An interest in the care, learning and development of young children.
- Good organisational, record keeping and planning skills.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hear by 4pm on Tuesday 13th September 2022 you have not been successful in your application.
Closing date: Friday 9th September 2022 at 12noon
Shortlisting date: Monday 12th September 2022
Interviews: Thursday 15th September 2022
5 hours per week, term time only commencing September 2022 (Fixed term until 31st August 2023) 12:15-1:15 daily
Band B SCP 2-4 (£18,516 - £19,264) pro rata (Actual salary £2,174 - £2,262) (£9.60 - £9.99 per hour) plus a Living Wage supplement to £9.90 per hour, payable from 1 April 2022
Moat Farm Infant School, Brookfields Road, Oldbury B68 9QR
Friday 9th September 2022 at 12 noon