After-school club assistant x 2 (St John's CE(A) Primary School - Trent Vale)
9 hr = 3 days, 3pm-6pm
6 hr = 2 days, 3pm-6pm
Term time 45.40 weeks per year - fixed term until 21/07/2023
The headteacher and governors of St. John’s CE (A) Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced After-School Club Assistant for our new care club that is due to start Autumn term 2022.
Much of your time will be spent with our wonderful children in the Care Club, ensuring that they receive a high-quality provision after school. As an After-School Club Assistant, you will assist in organising rotas, and keeping attendance records to ensure the correct fees are calculated. You will be supported by After-School Club Supervisor, the School Business Manager and school administration team, to ensure the continued success of the Care Club.
We believe that our after-school club will enrich our children’s experiences and will be full of exciting activities in a relaxed and nurturing environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a positive and enthusiastic outlook and is always looking for ways to improve the care provision;
- Is energetic in looking for new ways to improve the Care Club and increase income.
- Is a committed team player.
- Is able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school.
- Has a willingness to undertake additional training and is always looking to improve.
- Confident in the use of IT, including Microsoft Office applications.
We can offer you:
- A commitment to your professional development.
- A supportive and friendly team.
- A fantastic learning environment with extensive outdoor provision opportunities.
St. John’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for this role.
We invite candidates from a range of educational backgrounds who will share our vision and passion for education and our Christian ethos.
We welcome visits prior to application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01782 238889 to book a convenient time for an early September visit.
Applications close and Shortlisting: Monday 19th September 2022 at 9am.
Return all applications to email@example.com
Interviews: Friday 23rd September 2022.