Data Manager - Whitley Academy
What is the job role?
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is a growing organisation, which is currently made up of 7 schools across Coventry and Warwickshire of which Whitley Academy is the most recently affiliated. The Primary and Secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
At Whitley Academy we aim to build meaningful relationships based on trust and mutual respect. We are committed to supporting all staff and students to “be the best you can be”.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Whitley Academy for a motivated and flexible candidate to join the team as Data Manager and support the school on its improvement journey to achieve high standards of education. The successful candidate will develop, manage and maintain the school’s course information, assessment, reporting and analysis systems in order to make a significant contribution to the teaching and learning. You will also be responsible for the day to day management of the school timetable. You will need a thorough understanding of the structure and organisation of SIMS and 4Matrix as well as excellent skills with office packages, especially Excel.
The successful candidate must be:
- Committed to making a positive difference to the lives of students and staff.
- Resilient with a strong personal drive.
- Passionate about securing the most productive learning opportunities for those in school, through effective data management.
- Values driven, to “be the best you can be”.
We will offer you:
- A positive and innovative learning culture, where wellbeing and workload are effectively managed.
- A dedicated, highly skilled and committed staff, upholding high expectations and aspirations for all of our students.
- A strong sense of community and a warm, welcoming workplace.
- Frequent opportunities to collaborate with teachers and support staff from the other schools in the MAT to develop and share best practice.
- A vibrant, modern building and facilities in a beautiful location within easy reach of the M40/M6 corridor.
We welcome applications from a wide range of backgrounds, from people with a variety of skills and as such, the post would equally suit someone without previous experience, looking for a role in education.
If you are dynamic, enjoy a challenge and possess excellent communication skills, this vital role in our school could be the ideal opportunity for you. We look forward to receiving your application.
37 hours per week, term-time only plus three weeks
Closing date: Monday 8th August 2022 9am
Interview date: TBA
Application form are available to download below and completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
Whitley Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be request to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.