Level 3 Teaching and Learning Assistant 1:1 support (Initially temporary full time 12 month contract
Thomas Jolyffe is a welcoming, outward looking 2 form entry school on the north side of Stratford-upon-Avon.
We serve a diverse community and aim to keep the needs of the children and their families at the heart of all that we do. We wish to appoint an outstanding Teaching and Learning Assistant to support a pupil on a 1:1 basis ensuring positive outcomes. Experience of working with pupils with SEND including ASD/PDA and in providing high quality pastoral support would be an advantage. Please note that this role also includes lunchtime supervisor duties.
- Committed to the welfare of all children?
- A practitioner who sets high standards for themselves and others?
- Able to work within a team making a positive contribution?
- Able to form relationships with pupils that lead to positive outcomes for them?
- A practical and pro-active person, able to work on your own initiative and support others?
We can offer:
- Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to achieve.
- A committed, hard-working staff.
- Opportunities for professional development.
This role will include Lunchtime Supervisor duties, hours are 33.75 at Band H.
Due to schools currently being closed for the summer holidays, the deadline for applications has been extended into the start of the Autumn Term. Please send applications or any queries regarding the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to you as soon as possible. Visits to school at the start of the Autumn Term are welcomed.