Teaching Assistant with Occasional Cover (Thursfield Primary School)
Thursfield Primary School
Thursfield Primary School, 1A Chapel Lane, Harriseahead, Stoke-on-Trent ST7 4JL
REQUIRED: Grade 4 Teaching Assistant with Occasional Cover
POST STATUS: Permanent
WEEKLY HOURS: 30 hours
SALARY: £19,650 (pro rata)
PAY WEEKS: Term Time Only
START DATE: As soon as possible (within the autumn term 2022)
Thursfield Primary School is a very happy, caring and successful school. We are part of the Creative Learning Partnership Trust, a Trust that firmly believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant with Occasional Cover to join our team to support the excellent teaching and learning opportunities for all of the children.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of supporting children’s learning in schools
• Encourages and contributes to creating a positive and creative learning environment
• Is educated to GCSE (or equivalent) in numeracy and literacy skills
• Is qualified to NVQ3 standard for Teaching Assistants
• Has good communication and organisational skills
Our Trust motto is ‘Come as you are and leave as a champion’. We are looking for someone who will willingly support this ethos.
At Thursfield we are proud of:
• Our wonderful, friendly children and their achievements
• Our positive and nurturing ethos and our clear values and vision
• Our dedicated team of staff
• Our inclusion policy for all
• Our excellent relationships with parents and the wider community
• Our very supportive governors
• Our commitment to professional development.
Applications Closing Date: Wednesday 14th September at 12:00pm.
For an application form please contact email@example.com
Shortlisted applicants will be informed of interview by Friday 16th September
Interviews will take place on Friday 23rd September.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a “disclosure” check under the “Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974”.