Teaching Assistant (SEN) - Ref: TV30122
2 days left
St Thomas More Catholic School, Darlaston Lane, Willenhall, West Midlands WV14 7BL
Telephone: 01902 368798
Teaching Assistant (SEN) – One year fixed term contract
- Part time 33¼ hours per week, term time only
- NJC SCP 5-11 £19,312 pa to £21,748 pa
- (Actual gross salary pro rata part time, term time only - £14,861 to £16,736 per annum)
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to the post of Teaching Assistant.
This post would be suitable for a post-graduate who may be considering a career in teaching.
The successful appointee should possess:
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics, or equivalent (essential)
- Experience in working with autistic children (essential)
- Good communication skills – written and oral (essential)
- Ability to use negotiating and persuasive skills (essential)
- Team player (essential)
- Experience of working with adults or children with physical disabilities is desirable.
Closing date: 1200 noon Monday 15th August 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 7th September 2022
Please contact the School Administration Office or email: email@example.com for further details. Informal visits are welcomed and encouraged.
Alternatively, download an application form from the school website (vacancies section) at:
“The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.”