Teaching and Learning Assistant (St John's CE(A) Primary School - Trent Vale)
32.5 hours per week (6.5 hours per day) - Fixed term until 21/07/2023
The headteacher and governors of St. John’s CE (A) Primary School are looking to appoint two enthusiastic and experienced Teaching and Learning Assistants to start in the autumn term 2022. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of dedicated and enthusiastic staff to support the teaching and learning at St John’s.
We believe the qualities that our support staff bring are essential in ensuring our children flourish.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a positive and enthusiastic outlook and who is prepared to work hard to achieve results;
- Is energetic in looking for new ways to strengthen our curriculum.
- Is a committed team player who has positive values and a professional attitude.
- Is able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school.
- Is committed to their own professional development
- Will work across all key stages.
We can offer you:
- A commitment to your professional development.
- A supportive and friendly team.
- A fantastic learning environment with extensive outdoor provision opportunities.
More information can be found in the attached job description.
St. John’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for this role.
We invite candidates from a range of educational backgrounds who will share our vision and passion for education and our Christian ethos.
For such a key teaching position in our school we welcome visits prior to application. Please email email@example.com or telephone 01782 238889 to book a convenient time in September.
Applications close and Shortlisting: 9am Monday 19th September 2022
Return all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: Friday 23rd September 2022.