Team Administrator - Vale Lodge
Job Title: Team Administrator - Vale Lodge
Salary: £19,264 per annum
Location: Vale Lodge Children's Home, Evesham
In this role you will be responsible for providing administrative support within as well as for communicating with parents. You will be the first port of call for parents, professionals and visitors to the children’s home. You will be responsible for supporting team.
As a Team Administrator your key duties will be:
- To have a keen eye for detail and manage the administrative requirements for the Home
- To add value and be a key part of a vibrant and busy team
- A positive, can do attitude! You will grow with the team
- An open mind as you'll be involved in the day to day running of the Home
- Support management team in updating training and development matrix; staff pen profiles and personal files
- Ensure the smooth running by supporting management to monitor absences and support annual leave system within the Home
- Processing correspondence.
- Ordering housekeeping resources
- Performing general bookkeeping tasks, processing receipts and invoices, preparing impress,
- To coordinate and organise the Home diary
- To attend team meetings and take minutes/records as required
- To coordinate, distribute and collate relevant reports
To be considered for this role you must have experience working within a busy environment, preferably in a setting such as school or nursery. This role would suit a team player, who has the ability to multi-task under pressure.
The Vale Lodge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants will be subject to a full face-to-face registration and an Enhanced DBS (Formerly known as CRB).
To have an informal chat about the role, contact Steven Stylianou at SStylianou@worcschildrenfirst.org.uk
In return, you can look forward to (per annum, pro rata for part-time) :
• 25 days holiday (potential to match up to 30 days), plus bank holidays
• Commitment to ongoing professional development and training
• Excellent opportunities for career progression
• Greener Car Scheme & Bike Scheme
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Access to a range of leisure, fashion, travel and lifestyle discounts
There are 7.6m working age people who have a disability or health condition. We’re tapping into this talent pool.
If you have a disability and require reasonable adjustments, please let us know.
Worcestershire County Council is committed to promoting equality and diversity and ensuring that all appointments are made based on the suitability of a candidate to the role only.
In line with the "Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, we do not automatically reject applicants with a criminal record. Every application will be considered individually, considering the nature and circumstances of the conviction and the type of work applied for. You will not be asked to disclose 'spent' convictions unless the work requires access to children and vulnerable adults.
Applications Forms are invited to apply for this role.
Please find the Person Specification and Application Form attached.
Please write your submission with consideration for the essential and desirable criteria on the Person Specification. This should include examples why you should be considered; the experience, skills and knowledge that you would bring to the post.
Please submit your Application Form to SocialWorkOpps@worcestershire.gov.uk
Application Closing Date: Monday 15th August 2022
Anticipated Interview Date: Tuesday 16th August 2022