1:1 Classroom Support (x2) - Castlewood School
1 day left
1:1 Classroom Support (x2)
NJC Scale – Scale G 5 (Scale point 6 to 9 Part time 32.50hrs)
Start Date: September 2022
Closing Date: Monday 15th August 2022 2022 at 12:00 noon
Actual Salary £15,814 to £16,924
An excellent opportunity has come up within our school, in Solihull, that caters for, educates and nurtures children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties.
These are exciting positions that will suit a relevantly experienced and qualified practitioner that has a passion for supporting pupils with additional needs. 2 x Primary TA’s for our Lower School that includes pupils from Year 3 through to Year 8. These posts are specifically to support 2 pupils that require a greater input than our current staffing of 2 staff to 8 pupils.
Prior to applying, please consider the following.
• A qualified and effective practitioner?
• Committed to meeting all the requirements for safeguarding children?
• Organised and a good communicator?
• Committed to inclusion?
• Creative and Inspirational?
• Committed to developing self and others?
• Friendly, hardworking, motivated?
• Willing to learn and progress your own professional development?
• Sustain the highest levels of quality?
• Demonstrate high levels of passion and energy?
• Share ideas and expertise?
• Work in a supportive team?
If yes to the above, then we want you to apply
The successful candidate will:
• Improve as a practitioner
• Have the opportunity to develop once settled in post
• Be supported by a performance management system
• Receive additional benefits that include:
o Free day time refreshments
o Access to sports equipment
o Pension scheme
Please request an application form from D. Williscroft in the main office:
When you complete the information in support of your application, please tell us what you can bring to the role and why you feel Castlewood School is a good match for you.
Once you have completed your application please email it to email@example.com
Interviews date: Wednesday 31st August 2022, time to be confirmed
Castlewood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a rigorous, Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and all references obtained will be checked upon for authenticity and accuracy. We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community