Service Support Assistant
Our recent Ofsted inspection confirmed we’ve changed and we would love to welcome you along for the ride.
Is it the exceptional benefits? The truly flexible approach to hybrid working? The generous holiday allowance? The pay and package that sets us apart? Truth is, it’s all of these and more, but it’s really about our people. When people join the team at Sandwell they say it feels like they become part of the family…they have #ComeHomeToSandwell. With the work that we have done so far and with the ambitions we have for the future, it’s a really exciting time to join Sandwell Children’s Trust and to become part of our Family.
Sandwell Children's Trust are currently recruiting for a Service Support Assistant to join the busy Admin Team, to provide comprehensive admin support to practitioners and managers. Our teams are at the heart of safeguarding Sandwell children to ensure the most positive outcomes for them. It’s a role that matters.
Fixed term until 31st July 2023
Hours - 37 per week
Admin tasks will include:
- Taking and producing of accurate minutes
- Audio typing
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of information;
- Updating Children's Social Care systems;;
- Prioritise incoming post and messages, alerting officers practitioners to matters which require attention;
- Maintaining files and record systems including scanning and uploading of documents;
- Ensuring that tasks allocated are completed accurately and within allocated timescale
- What you need to be successful in this role:
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a business admin role;
- Be able to effectively prioritise tasks;
- NVQ Level 1 in Business Administration or equivalent is desirable;
- Experience of using Microsoft Office;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to collate information and put it into a coherent format;
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to change and flex your approach to suit the needs of the business;
- Be able to demonstrate your team working skills
A standard DBS check will be required for this role.
To apply please click on the apply button below
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised closing date if a large number of applications have been received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.
Due to the volume of applications received by the Trust we are unable to give individual feedback on each application received.