Cleaner - Cannon Park Primary School
Start Date September 2022 – date TBC
We wish to appoint a hardworking, enthusiastic, trustworthy, and committed cleaner to ensure the delivery of a high-quality cleaning service working under the supervision of our Site Services Officer and School Business Manager.
- Cleaning designated areas to the standard required
- Undertake mopping, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, polishing and buffing of the designated area
- Cleaning of toilets and emptying bins
- Cleaning with due care to health and safety
To succeed in this role the candidate will need to:
- Be able to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Be well motivated and able to work flexibly, unsupervised or as part of a team
- Have a basic knowledge of health and safety
- Be able to stand, bend and stretch to do a variety of cleaning duties including moving cleaning equipment
- An excellent, caring and supportive working environment.
- A competitive rate of pay and pension scheme, good training, development and support.
- Welcoming, hardworking and friendly staff
Part time, 13.75 hours per week. Monday to Friday 15:30 – 18:15
For the right candidate there is flexibility on the hours and working times, please stipulate any requests on your application form.
Term time only excluding Teacher days.
An application pack is available to download below and completed application should be sent direct to the school at email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 5th September 2022
Interview date: Thursday 8th September 2022
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.