Site Services Officer - Earlsdon Primary School
Site Services Officer
Permanent – all year round
37hrs – split shift 6am-10am and 2.30pm-6pm (finish at 9.30am on a Friday).
Grade 4 Pt 6 - Pt 14 - £20,043-£23,484
We are looking to recruit an efficient and highly organised individual to manage our school premises and grounds.
You will need to be able to deliver a consistently high quality maintenance service within a busy school environment.
A good working knowledge of Health and Safety and experience of dealing with janitorial issues both routine and reactive in accordance with Health and Safety Legislation will be required.
The successful candidate should have:
• a good working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation and application;
• knowledge of janitorial/security duties and an ability to deliver a skilful handy man service;
• the ability to communicate well with all levels of staff/pupils/parents and visitors to the school;
• the ability to follow agreed regulations and procedures relating to the duties of the role;
• a friendly and approachable nature with a ‘can do’ attitude.
We can offer:
• A good school where ‘positive and caring relationships have created an environment where pupils feel safe and are safe’.
• Children who are ‘exceptionally’ well behaved.
• Friendly and supportive staff.
• A wonderful environment ‘at the heart of the local community’.
• A supportive leadership team and strong Governing Body. (Ofsted February 2020)
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such, appointment will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Earlsdon Primary School
Earlsdon Avenue North
Tel: 02476 7667 2917
Closing date: 9am Monday 5th September 2022