SAFEGUARDING & ATTENDANCE OFFICER - Grove Academy, part of ESPIRIT MAT
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Multi Academy Trust for a Safeguarding & Attendance Officer, who is available to take up post as soon as possible.
- Can you bring magic to the lives of children and help them to be the best that they can be, dream big and know that the sky is the limit for them?
- Do you believe that learning should be fun for the children AND the adults, do you love to chat to children, smile at them and constantly praise their successes?
- Do you get a buzz from how you make a difference to children’s lives each day?
- Do you believe that every child should have the opportunity to learn in a positive environment, to enjoy the learning process and feel comfortable and safe?
- Do you believe that all children and adults should feel safe to be themselves, safe to share, safe to take risks and safe to learn?
- Are you keen to share new and innovative ideas to improve children’s lives?
- Do you go over and above to bring that magic to children’s lives every day?
- Do you believe in working hard to achieve the best for everyone?
If you can answer yes to all of the above then you should come and work at Grove to join our enthusiastic, talented and hard-working team who share this ethos!
We require a Safeguarding & Attendance Officer with a strong knowledge of safeguarding children and a commitment to engaging hard to reach families. We are a four-form entry junior school and the successful candidate will take on the role of Safeguarding & Attendance Officer working alongside our Designated Safeguarding Lead for the academy and will be an integral part of our pastoral team.
We are on a journey of improvement to become an outstanding academy and our aim is to blow everyone’s socks off with what we can achieve!
For further details including a full job description, person specification and application pack, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org – please note during our Summer holiday closure, application packs will be issued out 12th & 26th August 2022.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com by mid-day on Thursday 08th September for interviews on Wednesday 14th September at Grove Academy.