Administrative Assistant - Whitley Academy
GRADE 3 £19,264 - £20,444 FTE (Actual Salary £16,642 - £17,662)
Full Time – 37 hours Term Time Only plus 1 week
Based at Whitley Academy, Abbey Road, Coventry CV3 4BD
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is a growing organisation, which is currently made up of 7 schools across Coventry and Warwickshire of which Whitley Academy is the most recently affiliated. The Primary and Secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
At Whitley Academy we aim to build meaningful relationships based on trust and mutual respect. We are committed to supporting all staff and students to “be the best you can be”.
The Local Governing Body is seeking to appoint a professional and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant to join our team. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and flexible candidate to support the school in continuing to achieve high standards of education. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills and will provide effective administrative support to all areas of the school including reception cover and pastoral support to students.
The successful candidate must be:
- Committed to making a positive difference to the lives of students and staff.
- Able to demonstrate administrative and organisational skills.
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritise workloads and show initiative.
- Flexible in their approach to work.
- Values driven, to “be the best you can be”.
We will offer you:
- A positive and innovative learning culture, where wellbeing and workload are effectively managed.
- A dedicated, highly skilled and committed staff, upholding high expectations and aspirations for all of our students.
- A strong sense of community and a warm, welcoming workplace.
- A vibrant, modern building and facilities in a beautiful location within easy reach of the M40/M6 corridor.
We welcome applications from a wide range of backgrounds and as such, the post would equally suit someone with experience of working in a school or someone, without previous experience, looking for a role in education.
Closing date: Wednesday 14th September 2022 @ 9am
Interview date: W/C Monday 19th September
Please see below an application form to download. Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk/.
Whitley Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be request to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.