Arts & Food Technician - Cardinal Newman Catholic School
Arts & Food Technician
PT (32.5 hours per week)
Term time plus training days (39 weeks)
Grade 3 £14,618 - £15,513 (actual salary)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, well organised, pro -active person to join our friendly and hardworking team for the position of Arts and Food Technician.
The Arts and Food Technician provides practical support to both departments, supporting the needs of students and staff. They will provide technical advice and assistance in the classroom to support students and assist with the provision of learning activities.
We can offer:
• A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos.
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere.
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children.
• Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members.
• Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to communicate well with children and young people and in particular be prepared to demonstrate.
• Have the motivation to work with children and young people.
• Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people.
• Understanding of child protection and promoting the welfare of young people.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of the Holy Cross Catholic MAC and is one of the 50 schools identified as part of the Government building programme.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 25th August 2022 at 09:00am.
Interview Date: TBC
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.