Digital Business Analyst
Digital and Customer services is embarking on a new phase of Digital transformation that puts the resident at the heart of what we do.
If you are passionate about change and transformation and are driven to design customer-centric services, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for experienced and creative business analysts that will engage with services across the council to improve our online service offerings, ensuring we deliver the best possible digital experience for our residents.
Working in the Digital Front Door team you will gather business analysis and mapping requirements for all digital projects, scoping business process change and defining the new process flows.
You will ensure close working relationships are maintained with other groups across Digital and Technology services and the wider council; working closely to support the operation of our main contact centre and working with our Business Engagement Team to deliver digital transformation of services that meet the needs of the business whilst championing the resident user experience.
What we need you to do:
- Capture and map as-is processes and to-be requirements
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to define change scope, goals, benefits, and deliverables
- Undertake business analysis to understand the current business model and propose new ways of working to optimise business and digital processes
- Ensure stakeholder need is satisfied through the solutions built
For an informal discussion, please contact James Leavesley – Senior Digital Front Door Manager via email email@example.com
Hybrid worker, working from home and also some office working
You will also benefit from:
- A generous Local Government Pension
- Agile Working – supporting and promoting a positive work/life balance
Flexible Working – to include Agile Working (dependant on the needs of the service), Flexible Retirement
- Annual Leave – from 25 days up to 33 days (Plus Bank Holidays and 1 extra Statutory Day) Depending upon Salary and Length of Service
- Learning & Development / Apprenticeships – A varied offering of in-house and external learning interventions and professional development
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Counselling Service – In-house access for all with a variety of therapeutic approaches to suit the individual needs of each client
- Wellbeing – a range of activities to enhance and support your wellbeing
- Occupational Health – a service to support you to stay well at work, both physically and mentally
- Family Friendly Policies - Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave – Enhanced entitlement above national average
- Sick Pay – Enhanced entitlement above national average
- Corporate Gym Membership – across Dudley Borough Leisure Centres
The Recruitment Process:
Applications will be reviewed when received and candidates contacted.
The vacancy will close upon confirmation of successful applicant.
For further details please contact James Leavesley, Senior Digital Front Door Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org
So that we can demonstrate Dudley’s commitment to diversity and inclusion and to improve bias in the recruitment process that could create barriers for candidates. Your personal data will be anonymised when you apply, to ensure that you comply with our anonymisation process please ensure you have removed your name and date of birth from any attachments prior to uploading them to your application.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/