Cleaners x3 - Barr's Hill School and Community College
3 days left
The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
1. Learners First – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon the educational benefit of our learners within a safe and supportive environment
2. It’s about learning – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon developing and improving learning underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships
3. No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees maximise the academic achievement of learners whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well rounded individuals
We are seeking to appoint a professional and motivated colleague to work as part of the team responsible for maintaining a high level of cleanliness, hygiene and presentation throughout Barr’s Hill School.
You will be expected to undertake cleaning duties in an efficient and effective manner and to adopt a customer focussed approach to your work. You will be committed to building brighter futures and able to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding both of working practices, equipment and materials in relation to cleaning, and of the importance of health and safety and hygiene in the school environment.
The current working pattern for the role is 3.00pm until 6.00pm Monday to Friday - this may be subject to change in accordance with the needs of the school.
Employees of the Trust have access to:
• Supported professional development
• The Local Government Pension Scheme
• Occupational Health Services
Work pattern: 15 Hours per week, 39 weeks term time only
Please see below an application pack available to download. Completed applications should be returned direct to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday on Tuesday 9th August 2022
Interview date: TBC
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
- Application Form This will open in a new window
- Job Description This will open in a new window
- Person Specification This will open in a new window
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy This will open in a new window
- Safer Recruitment Policy This will open in a new window
- Suitability Policy This will open in a new window