3 days left
Fixed term for 1 year until 31st August 2023
30 hours per week, 8.40am – 3.25pm Mon - Fri
Hanbury CE First School are seeking an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who is able to work one to one with a pupil. The candidate should be able to motivate, inspire and have high expectations for the child in their care.
We are looking for a candidate who is:-
- KS2 experience preferable
- Experience working with disadvantaged and SEND children
- A willingness to take specialist training as necessary.
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the child on a daily basis.
- Enthusiastic with energy and passion for teaching and a sense of humour.
- Someone who shares the Christian vision of the school.
We can offer:
- A caring, welcoming and stimulating environment
- High standards of teaching and learning
- Caring, motivated and courteous children
- Experienced, committed, friendly and supportive colleagues.
- An active role in contributing to the shared vision of the school
Visits to the school welcome. Please telephone or email the school email@example.com for application details.
Closing Date: Thursday 18th August 2022
Hanbury CE First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the Criminal Records Bureau (DBS Check).