Intelligence & Analysis Manager
Job title: Intelligence Manager
Location: Stafford with flexibility (and hybrid working)
Salary: £38553- £42614 per annum
Contract type: 37 Hours per week | Full time | Permanent we’re happy to talk flexible working
About the role
This is an exciting new position which will take the lead on the collection, analysis and reporting of Early Help system data. You will lead a small team of analysts focused on achieving our data maturity goals under the Supporting Families programme (known locally as Building Resilient Families and Communities: BRFC). You will work closely with the existing Intelligence Performance & Analysis Manager to join up approaches, intelligence, and reporting across our directorate to tell our story and support intelligence led decision making.
Your responsibilities will include:
- developing the performance framework completing complex data analysis engaging with stakeholders processing statutory returns leading and supporting your team members
The work you’ll do in this role will have a direct impact on the children and families in our communities so it’s important work that can help our services to change lives.
What you’ll bring
You will be a proactive individual who understands the impact that good quality intelligence has on improving outcomes for children, young people and families.
An experienced data analyst, performance analyst or similar you will be able to correlate information from a number of different sources turning our data into meaningful intelligence.
You will be able to support our goals for the automation of data wherever possible through tools such as power BI.
As an Authority we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and so we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment with us.
At the moment we are currently taking a hybrid approach to working from one of our offices or from home and we’ll work with you to help you find where you work the best.
We recognise that it is our employees that are central to everything we do. We aim to create a supportive working environment where employees can achieve their full potential and achieve a healthy work-life balance.
In addition to your salary, as a member of staff, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- An excellent local government pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement from 24 up to 33 days (plus 2 extra statutory days and bank holidays) depending on job role and length of service
- The option to buy up to an additional 2 weeks annual leave
- A range of flexible working options, depending on your job role, which includes agile working, flexible retirement
- Family Friendly Policies - maternity, adoption, paternity and parental leave
- Vivup benefits platform – gives you access to lots of retail, lifestyle savings and offers all in a handy app on your phone
- Volunteering Scheme Training and development opportunities, including coaching and mentoring
- Access to health and wellbeing support (including Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services)
- Eye care vouchers
- Car lease scheme / cycle & car loan scheme / employee car share scheme
- Bus and rail travel discounts
How do I apply?
Just click on the ‘Apply’ button below. If you experience any technical issues accessing or completing the application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30 August 2022
Interview Date: To be confirmed
How will we store your details By clicking on the Apply button and submitting your application form, you are giving your consent to the processing of your personal data in the ways described Here
Our recruitment process
As an Authority we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Staffordshire County Council is an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer. We encourage applications from all background and communities
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.