Teaching and Learning Support Assistant - Olton Primary School
£18887.00 - £19650.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
30.0 Hours per Week
2 x Teaching and Learning Support Assistant
Fixed Term until 31 August 2023
30 hours per week / Monday to Friday (8.45am – 3.15pm approx.)
39 weeks per annum (Term Time Plus INSETS)
Salary: Band B - £18,887 - £19,650 (pro rata)
Actual Salary: (£13,069 - £14,374)
The Governors and Head Teacher of Olton Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching and Learning Assistant to support our team.
The successful candidate will:
• Have high expectations and a positive outlook
• Be an outstanding practitioner who is eager to make a positive difference
• Be someone who can engage and enthuse pupils in learning at all times
• Be someone who can focus on maximising progress for every child
• Be someone who understands the importance of assessment, feedback and differentiation
• Have great resilience, determination and uphold our school values.
• Experience of working in the Primary phase and can work as part of a team and independently.
Olton Primary School can offer you:
• A high quality working environment
• Excellent training and CPD
• Enthusiastic pupils who enjoy school and are eager to learn.
• A supportive staff and Governing Body.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake all relevant safeguarding checks and an enhanced DBS check.
Olton Primary School always welcomes visitors and we would be delighted to show anyone interested around our school and to talk with them further about the post. Please contact Mrs Yvonne Jones, on 0121 706 2644 to arrange a visit.
Applications to be submitted online only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday, Monday 5 September 2022
Interview and Group Based Observation: Week beginning 12 September 2022
Mrs Yvonne Jones
Tel - 0121 706 2644
Email - email@example.com
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.