Education and Training Facilitator
The Purple Leaf Education programme needs an Education and Training Facilitator to join the team. The focus for this role will be delivering education programmes within schools for teachers, parents and carers and children and young people in classroom settings and smaller groups. Some 1-2-1 work may also be required.
The successful candidate will also support the wider team in developing our training offering to professionals and multiagency partners working in aligned fields. They will be required to understand the nature and impact of sexual violence and ideally have experience of working in this sector.
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Deliver our educational resource Purple Leaf Education, within educational settings to a range of children and young people, teachers, and parents/carers
- Respond to child safeguarding issues when engaging with all children and young people.
- Participate in group work facilitation.
- Provide information about the impacts of sexual violence and signposting to specialist support services.
- Develop, write and deliver training and education focused on providing a range of specialist sexual violence awareness interventions
- To write and develop materials and documentation to support the successful delivery of classroom training, group interventions and one to one education for children and young people and multiagency partners and practitioners.
- Build competent working relationships with children and young people
The post will be based in Worcestershire, but the successful applicant must have the ability to travel throughout Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Shropshire.