School Office Administrator
Full time Employment 37 hours per week Term Time (39 weeks)
Nursery Hill Primary School is a welcoming, dynamic school on the outskirts of Nuneaton in North Warwickshire. We are seeking an experienced administrator to join our hardworking and friendly school office team. To be successful for this role you need to be capable of ensuring proper flow of office procedures and support the school by carrying out common office duties. Ideally you will have 6 months experience working within a UK School establishment and be SIMS trained.
This is a permanent term contract to commence in September 2022, subject to all pre-employment checks being completed.
- Maintain a positive and friendly school image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, pupils, and parents in person, online, and via telephone.
- Experience of working in busy administrative environments
- Calm and professional with the ability to work well under pressure
- Deal with enquires from parents, students and the general public in person and on the telephone.
- Responsibility for budget
- Excellent organisational skills with high standards for themselves and others
- Able to deal with completing deadlines and have excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills.
- Positive and pro-active, able to motivate and support others Able to work well as a member of a team, sharing ideas and good practice
- Supervise other administrative assistants
- Willing to take part in the wider life of the school
We can offer:
• Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to achieve.
• A committed, hard-working staff.
• Good CPD opportunities.
Additional information: Working hours are 37 hours over five days per week. Grade F, point 7-10, 39 weeks per year (£17,431.68 to £18,868.40 per annum pro rata salary).
All completed application forms and equality details forms should be returned by email to: Mrs Sarah Jeans, Headteacher firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like further information about Nursery Hill Primary School or the position advertised, please see our website www.nurseryhillprimary.co.uk for further information and an insight into our school community.
Nursery Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Tuesday 30th August 2022 at 12 noon.
Interviews: Thursday 1st September 2022