The Digital and Data team has recently been revamped. We are creating a high performing team that can provide excellent support to the complex multi functions of the WMCA. Our key aim is to deliver a robust, high-quality customer-focused Digital and Data function to our stakeholders. This is an exciting opportunity to join us at a time when we’re modernising our ways of working and delivering significant advancements in our digital services – and your expertise will help develop and shape our future vision and implement cutting edge technologies.
This CRM Specialist will be responsible for leading, managing and developing the CRM environment, ensuring a compliant approach which is aligned with best practice. You will also be the primary person for all CRM transformation, advice and support for CRM use across the WMCA and partners.
This is a permanent position, playing a key role in the implementation of the CRM, and then moving on to a BAU role where you will be the domain expert on all things CRM, transforming the business to a well-managed CRM platform. You will also be the subject matter expert for the wider WMCA CRM services.
What will you be doing?
- Develop a CRM strategy in line with the Digital and Data Strategy and implement the outcomes required, that drives changes throughout the business and its partners
- Manage the delivery of the CRM services on our platform (Dynamics 365)
- Work with the business to transform operations into an optimised CRM platform, migrating legacy systems and data into the new CRM and ensuring it is working within a modern, scalable CRM structure
- Develop a “single view of the customer” ensuring data from corporate systems is visible to CRM users using integrations, APIs and appropriate other technology
- Develop customer facing portals to maximise customer self service, identify and manage any risks, issues, dependencies and opportunities for CRM services
- Instil a culture of automation across CRM and Power Platform workloads
- Set best practice and policies in the CRM provision across Digital and Data and the wider business
- Define and manage security within the CRM system by using the appropriate tools and policies to secure the system, including the development of plugins, workflows, integrations and apps
- Recommendation of improvements to existing processes and products and working with business teams to achieve their outcomes, ensuring the performance of the CRM systems and generation of dashboards are optimised to monitor the environments
- Work with external suppliers and agencies in implementing solutions utilising best practice and compliance with WMCA standards and policies
Operating at this level, you would already have the skills to transform a business in to a data driven customer centric organisation using technology, with a sound grounding in troubleshooting complex technical issues, often under tight deadlines.
WMCA is committed to a better connected, more prosperous, fairer, greener and healthier region. This is our vision. We will achieve our vision through living our values which are central to how we work and interact with our wider partners and stakeholders.
We’re a partnership organisation. Our people feel valued and respected, have a can-do attitude and are innovators. We try new ways of doing things, we aren’t afraid to fail, learn from what went wrong and try again. Our people are empowered to be creative and explore and innovate.
We are a “Leaders in Diversity” accredited organisation, are in the Inclusive Top 50 Employers List and are one of The Times Top 50 Employers for Women. As a Disability Confident Employer, we have made a positive commitment to interviewing all applicants with a disability who meet the essential role criteria. We are committed to building a team of people with varied backgrounds and experiences as we recognise that this will only benefit us as an employer, the more inclusive we are the better our work will be.
As an organisation, we will continue to adapt and develop to the opportunities and challenges ahead. We will continue to transform ourselves and our organisation into the best we can be, underpinned by our values and behaviours and everyone contributes towards achieving our vision.
Furthermore, wherever possible we will offer flexible working options which assist work-life balance. We are very happy to discuss a flexible working pattern that suits your needs, so please do not let that be a barrier to applying. If your values align with ours and you’re committed to working towards creating a future we can all be proud of, we want to hear from you.
About your application
You will be asked to upload an up-to-date CV and a supporting statement which demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria for the role for which you are applying.
If you would like to discuss alternative methods to the online application as a reasonable adjustment please contact the Resourcing Team by email (email@example.com).
16 Summer Lane, Birmingham, B19 3SD. Hybrid working conditions are currently in place which means working remotely and coming to the office when required.
CRM Specialist - role profile July 2022.docx