Cook - Howbury House Residential Home
Cook – Howbury House residential home
Location: Malvern Worcestershire
Reference Number: REC002097
Cook Salary: £10.19 to £10.39 per hour – 18.25 hours per week
Additional pay enhancements for working 22:00 to 06:00, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Howbury House provides long term residential accommodation and support for 32 individuals. We are registered with CQC to provide personal care to people, some of whom maybe living with dementia.
We are looking for a Cook to join our team.
The successful cook applicant must have a basic food hygiene certificate, experience and knowledge of different dietary requirements, cooking, and food preparation.
You will be provided with PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and weekly Covid 19 testing.
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of people who live at Howbury? We have the following part time permanent positions available:
Cook – Hours: 18.25 per week.
All vacancies include alternate weekends and bank holiday working.
We are an established team of dedicated staff and are very proud of the work we do and are looking for caring people to share our commitment to provide the best care for our residents.
What’s in it for you?
You will be entitled to our full benefits package, including:
- Great holiday entitlement. As well as bank holidays, you'll get 25 days paid holiday (pro rata for part-time staff). This goes up to 30 days when you have been with us for 5 years. If you get more than 25 days where you work now, don't worry because if you join us without a break, we'll match your holiday up to 30 days.
- Brilliant pension scheme. The Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) is a nationwide, career average pension scheme and is a valuable part of the pay and reward package for employees working in local government.
- We also have a generous relocation package for those individuals looking to move from further afield. **
- Career, development, and qualification opportunities.
- Howbury House also provides an excellent induction and training package.
How do I apply?
Informal enquiries can be made to Jackie Creese (Registered Manager) or Jacqui Jones (Team Leader) the senior on duty at Howbury House on 01684 571750 (option 1).
Applications can be submitted by completing the attached application form or sending a copy of your up-to-date CV and an expression of interest detailing what makes you a suitable candidate for the post (2 sides A4 max) to: firstname.lastname@example.org