Family Support Worker
Family Support Worker
2 Vacancies available
- To provide advice, support and services to children, young people and their families in accordance with the aims and objectives of the service.
- To work with children, young people and their families, on a one to one or group basis, using a variety of interventions, to identify needs and to achieve positive outcomes.
- To work in partnership with parents/carers to empower them and to enable them to achieve better outcomes for their children.
- To work co-operatively with children’s services, health agencies and other community based services, to provide the most effective service for children young people and families.
- To contribute to Service development.
- To apply safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- To be responsible for equipment/resources used in day to day work.
- To be responsible for case note recording, contributing to case reports For People (Staff, Students, Volunteers)
- No management/supervisory responsibility for staff, students or volunteers other than to help and advise colleagues as necessary.
- To promote, monitor and maintain health safety and security in the working environment
To apply click this link https://jobs.barnardos.org.uk/jobs/vacancy/family-support-worker-13161/14122/description/
At Barnardo's we believe in children – no matter who they are, what they have done or what they have been through. Please read about our basis and values following the link below. You will be asked questions relating to them as part of the recruitment process for this role.
Barnardo's is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce for staff and volunteers. We actively encourage applications from disabled, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates as they are under-represented within Barnardo's.
This Job Description and Person Specification reflect the duties of the post
as they exist at this time and may be subject to change based on the
needs of the Department Programme. The post-holder may be required to
undertake other duties commensurate with the salary and competence
requirements of this post from time to time as required.
Pre-employment checks will be required for the role.
Closing Date - 2022-08-21