Senior Business Engagement and Change Manager
Digital and Customer Services is embarking on a new phase of Digital transformation that puts the resident at the heart of what we do.
If you are passionate about change and transformation and are driven to design customer-centric services, we’d love to hear from you.
We are seeking a dynamic and talented individual who can help improve the way in which we engage our organisation to shape and successfully deliver exciting, transformational digital and technology projects.
We've got big ambitions for our colleagues and this role is about leadership and making things happen. You’ll build great relationships with Directors, Heads of Service and service areas to shape initiatives, whilst acting as a sense checker to make sure our work programme reflects the council priorities.
With responsibility for our ever-changing digital and technology roadmap you’ll be driving outcomes that positively change the lives of people who live, work and visit Dudley. To be successful, you'll be a skilled facilitator and programme manager who is confident to lead senior level requirement discussions.
In addition, you will have demonstrable leadership capabilities particularly within a project delivery and improvement environment. You’ll be leading our business engagement team and business change team to deliver great results, knowing when to challenge and intervene. You’ll be constantly seeking feedback on our performance, encouraging learning and finding ways to make our ways of working even better. Working hand in hand across digital and technology to ensure we're all synced up, with your unique contribution you’ll be at the heart of our service.
You will also benefit from:
- A generous Local Government Pension
- Agile Working – supporting and promoting a positive work/life balance
Flexible Working – to include Agile Working (dependant on the needs of the service), Flexible Retirement
- Annual Leave – from 25 days up to 33 days (Plus Bank Holidays and 1 extra Statutory Day) Depending upon Salary and Length of Service
- Learning & Development / Apprenticeships – A varied offering of in-house and external learning interventions and professional development
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Counselling Service – In-house access for all with a variety of therapeutic approaches to suit the individual needs of each client
- Wellbeing – a range of activities to enhance and support your wellbeing
- Occupational Health – a service to support you to stay well at work, both physically and mentally
- Family Friendly Policies - Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave – Enhanced entitlement above national average
- Sick Pay – Enhanced entitlement above national average
- Corporate Gym Membership – across Dudley Borough Leisure Centres
The Recruitment Process:
Please apply with your CV and supporting statement. Applications will be reviewed when received and candidates contacted.
The vacancy will close upon confirmation of successful applicant.
For further details please contact Nicola Biddle, Head of Digital and Customer Services via email Nicola.Biddle@dudley.gov.uk
So that we can demonstrate Dudley’s commitment to diversity and inclusion and to improve bias in the recruitment process that could create barriers for candidates. Your personal data will be anonymised when you apply, to ensure that you comply with our anonymisation process please ensure you have removed your name and date of birth from any attachments prior to uploading them to your application.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/