4 days left
We’re here to make a difference. Are you?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Academy Transformation Trust Human Resources team as an HR Administrator at Bristnall Hall Academy.
As HR Administrator you will support the academy on their journey towards improving educational outcomes for pupils. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator wanting to develop a career in HR. You will be an integral member of the HR team undertaking duties across a range of HR activities including recruitment and selection, data management and reporting, compliance, payroll and general HR administration.
We are looking for an experienced administrator, ideally with some HR experience, and with strong organisation and IT skills including Word, Excel and management information systems. As a great time manager, you are able to maintain competing deadlines and stay on track with policies and procedures. You are also competent with sensitive information and able to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times. You will be committed to developing a career in HR and you will support the Trust’s ethos to ensure that our HR services ‘value our people and the people we support’.
At Academy Transformation Trust, we’re on a mission. We want to transform education, performance and lives, and we’re giving young people the best possible start to their careers across our fast-growing network of academies. A not-for-profit trust, we focus on our students’ interests in everything we do, and we are passionate about using innovative technology to accelerate learning. We work inclusively within our communities, embracing the varied localities we serve while sharing our common vision and values. At ATT we are passionate about Diversity and Inclusion and welcome all applications.
In return, we offer to you:
• An amazing people development offer through our ATT Institute providing you with continuous self-development.
• A comprehensive package of benefits via our benefits platform. You will enjoy a generous local government pension scheme, shopping discounts, cycle-to-work scheme and an employee assistance programme.
• We are happy to talk about flexible working options with all applicants for all roles.
• Level 3 CIPD apprenticeship for eligible candidates.
If you share our passion to make education better and would like to make a difference through an excellent HR administration service then please apply!
Closing Date: Wednesday 17th August 2022, 11:59pm
- Part-time (25 hours per week), term time only plus 4 weeks (43 weeks per year)
- 1 day a week working from home
We are a Disability Confident Employer