Senior Learning & Development Officer
Previous applicants need not apply
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to provide you with new challenges? Are you passionate about learning and employee development? If so we are looking for 3 enthusiastic, motivated and creative individuals to join our supportive and future focused Learning & Development team.
About the role
You will play a key role in delivering high quality, innovative learning solutions to employees across the Council. You will facilitate employee learning through the design, delivery and evaluation of training and development solutions across a broad range of subject areas.
We are looking for someone who has (in addition to the person specification):
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Proven track record in gathering training requirements that translate into the design, delivery and evaluation of learning interventions to achieve desired outcomes
- Creativity and innovation when designing learning solutions to meet current and emerging priorities across a complex organisation
- The ability to work across multiple projects
- Specialist experience in delivery of operational/compliance training and safeguarding or delivery of management and leadership interventions, talent programmes and licensed training programmes.
What you can expect in return
- A comprehensive induction
- Access to development opportunities
- To be part of a committed, professional and driven HR/L&D team who make a real difference to this forward-thinking council.
- Level 4 qualification or equivalent experience
37 hours per week
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to their advertised date if we receive a large number of applications. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via e-mail to: email@example.com
For more information about working for Sandwell Council, our recruitment process and our offer to you please visit https://www.sandwell.gov.uk/info/200233/jobs