Admin Assistant - Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
5 days left
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary school are seeking to recruit an ambitious, nurturing and dedicated Administration Assistant to join our Corpus family. We wish to appoint an exceptional individual who can nurture and cherish the uniqueness of every child as we guide and support them through their journey of faith and education.
If you want to be part of a team with high aspirations; have the opportunity to create moments that matter; nurturing the talent of tomorrow; and inspiring children to achieve their full potential then Corpus Christi Primary School is waiting for you!
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be skilled at creating challenge, excitement and enthusiasm
• Be able to demonstrate a strong desire and belief that all children are capable of achieving high standards
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive mindset
• Be able to work collaboratively as part of a team and develop positive relationships
We can offer you:
• A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
• A welcoming and friendly team of staff
• A Senior Leadership Team who value, nurture and empower all staff
• A stimulating environment with exceptional facilities such as a 3G pitch, a 4D room, a newly created outdoor learning space and stunning surroundings
• A chance to work with genuinely enthusiastic and happy children
• Future professional development within an innovative and ambitious school
• An exciting curriculum with collaborative opportunities across the wider Romero Academy
• A supportive and committed Local Academy Committee
Please go to our Website or Facebook page to see for yourself the delights of the Corpus Family in action or click on the links below to see some of the highlights.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Mr K Shakespeare, Principal on 02476 454 931.
Work Pattern: 37 hours per week term time only 39 weeks per year.
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from http://www.romeromac.com/vacancies Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: 15th August 2022 9am
Shortlisting: Week commencing 15th August 2022. Please note references will also be applied for on this date.
Interview Date: 18th August 2022.
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org