Finance Officer - Ref: TV30522
4 days left
Trinity CE Primary Academy and St. Jude’s CE Primary Academy
Post Title: Grade 5 Finance Officer – Ref: TV30522
Salary: Grade 5 – £23,953 -£27,514
NJC Spinal Point 12 -16
52 weeks - Actual starting salary dependent on experience
37 Hours a week
Required: A Finance officer to support our two academies
Closing Date: Friday 19th August 2022
Trinity C of E and St. Jude’s C of E Primary Academy is seeking to appoint a Finance officer to support the strategy and operation of the business functions of our school. The Finance officer will work alongside the Senior Finance officer to support the management of the academies budgets and ensure that it represents and effective use of public funds. The successful candidate should have a willingness to learn and understand the finance and academy systems.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To assist in the preparation of appropriate income and bank reconciliations.
- Comply with financial reporting requirements and submit statutory returns and procedures.
- Have experience in a similar finance role, processing purchase or sales ledger transactions.
- Be able to report issues to Senior Finance Officer in a timely manner.
- Have good numeracy skills with the ability to maintain accurate financial records.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office (or equivalent) e.g. Word, Excel, and Outlook. Be able to use specialist financial / accounting software.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt style to meet the needs of the recipient.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, Childcare Disqualification; medical fitness; identity and right to work.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 24th August 2022
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Please complete a personal statement regarding the skills and attributes needed for the post.
Please send completed application forms to: