Site Supervisor - Cherry Trees School
Cherry Trees School
Giggetty Lane, Wombourne. WV5 0AX.
35 hrs per week, Whole Year
Hours: Split Shift – Flexibility on times
Grade 7 (.scp15 to .scp22)
FTE 37 hours (£23.953 to £27,514) Actual Salary: £22,658
Start Date: ASAP
Cherry Trees School are currently looking to recruit a part time, resourceful, reliable Site Supervisor with a broad range of DIY skills necessary for the effective and efficient operation of our school.
We are a special school meaning we provide education for young children with a range of needs from the age of 3-11. The school has particular expertise in working with pupils who have profound and multiple learning difficulties, severe learning difficulties including those with communication problems, Autistic Spectrum Disorder and complex needs and those with moderate learning difficulties and challenging behaviours.
The successful candidate will:
- Be dedicated, hardworking and take pride in your high standard of work.
- Be able to work using their own initiative. Have good DIY and premises skills and be able to carry out repairs and jobs competently.
- Be responsible, flexible and reliable with an understanding of health and safety requirements.
- Be committed to maintaining and improving the quality of the school environment for the benefit of the children and staff.
- Be a team player who is friendly and professional, relating well to adults and children.
The Caretaker will be the main key holder and will be responsible for locking and unlocking the premises. You will also be responsible for ensuring the school building and premises are maintained to a high standard. A key part of the role is ensuring the site is Health and Safety compliant and keeping appropriate records and logs.
Please see job description for full list of duties.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Closing Date For Applications: Midday Monday 5th September 2022 or sooner depending on the number of applications.
Interviews: To Be Confirmed
All completed applications are to be returned directly to the school by email to: email@example.com