Head of House PA
We are looking to appoint an excellent administrator to support the day to day running of the pastoral House system in school. The successful candidate will have exceptional organisation and administrative skills. We are looking to appoint someone who with initiative, drive and attention to detail. The successful candidate will be an excellent administrator with good Microsoft Office skills and have a GCSE Maths or English grade C or above. You will have experience of working in a similar fast paced role and have excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage a busy workload
We can offer:
- An exciting challenge where you can truly make your mark.
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Annual health check and flu jab
- Salary sacrifice schemes e.g Cyclescheme, Techscheme.
- Money saving deals and vouchers, from restaurant vouchers, discount holidays, money off fashion, mobile phones, and utilities.
- The benefits of being part of the forward-thinking Matrix Academy Trust.
- A wide range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with some of the best educational professionals in the country.