4 days left
SO1 23-25, £25, 998 – £27, 720 Actual Salary (£28, 226 – £30 095 FTE)
37 hours per week, to be worked between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday, Term time plus 5 INSET PLUS 15 additional days
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Outstanding school which has recently been awarded National Behaviour Hub status and we are partner to a Teaching School alliance.
Joining us you will be responsible for the Pastoral and Academic welfare of students both those already with us and those coming to join us.
You will support and develop the Catholic Ethos of the school, providing opportunities for the spiritual, moral, social, cultural and academic development of students.
The ideal candidate will be clear thinking, have previous experience of working with young people and have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing and will be an effective user of ICT.
Having secured an Outstanding Section 48 Inspection, on top of our outstanding Ofsted Inspection in 2017, Saint Augustine’s can give you the platform for fulfilling your own potential.
Join our team of successful, committed and experienced teaching and support staff who have outstanding success with both GCSE and A Level results.
Our key to success:
· A distinctive Catholic ethos that supports deep personal faith but also welcomes diversity and difference in beliefs and culture.
· A drive for success for all students
· A dedicated teaching and support staff that monitor and challenge students to achieve their maximum potential.
· High academic achievement levels and expectations that provide our young people with the opportunity to go onto universities as well as providing legitimate pathways into training, apprenticeships and other further education outlets.
· A large and varied, sports, creative arts and music curriculum, which enjoys success both locally, regionally and nationally.
· A focus on student safety and well-being.
· A learning environment which is contemporary, well-equipped and resourced and regularly updated.
· Opportunities to travel, observe different lifestyles, experiences and cultures, take up new activities and sports, participate in local and national competitions and develop high level communication skills.
· Continual professional development of all staff and opportunities for career development. Comments from our most recent Ofsted Inspection
“Headteacher exudes a determination to enable every pupil to achieve his or her potential. Governors, leaders, staff, and pupils all share high expectations for pupil’s achievement and their personal development.”
“A ‘learning culture’ is firmly embedded among pupils. In all subjects, pupils are keen to discuss and debate ideas and approaches. They are eager to find out more, and determined to improve. Not a minute is wasted in lessons, and pupils readily continue their enquiries and endeavours out of class.”
Potential applicants are welcome to visit the school, please contact Charley Evans HR Assistant
email@example.com or call 01527 550400 to arrange a visit.
Further details of the school and the vacancy can be found by visiting our website
Completed applications should be addressed to
Mr G O’Connor, Principal and emailed to
St Augustine’s Catholic High School Stonepits Lane Hunt End Redditch Worcestershire, B97 5LX
Tel: 01527 550400