Teaching Assistant, Holbrooks Primary School
Temporary contract with effect from May 2017 until March 2018 with the possibility of being extended depending on funding.
GCSE C or equivalent in English and Maths essential.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who offer Community or European languages who can support those children for whom English is not their first language, with a particular consideration given for Arabic.
If you feel you could support the educational journey of children who come to our City, newly arrived from overseas, requiring care and nurture and support in learning English, this is the job for you! Come and join the successful multi-cultural school, supporting and inspiring the children of our community to be the BEST!
Governors are looking for someone to join our team who:
- Is adaptable, creative and enthusiastic
- Is highly motivated and committed
- Is an excellent communicator who believes in working as part of a team
- Has a commitment to a multicultural ethos
- Believes in every child’s success and supporting all in overcoming their individual barriers to learning
- Can work with direction as well as on their own initiative
In return we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and friendly children who take responsibility for driving their learning.
- Leadership support and professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to work as part of a team to shape the vision of our growing school and contribute to the continued success of the school’s journey in securing success for all
- An ethos that believes and values in everybody’s contribution and partnership
For an informal visit please contact the school by telephone or e-mail.
Application forms and further details are available by contacting the school on 024 76 688947 or email@example.com
Closing date: Noon – Friday 31st March 2017
Interview date: Week beginning 4th April 2017
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.