Assistant Head Teacher, St Augustine's Catholic Primary School
Hand in hand, united in Friendship and Happiness
We listen to God’s call, we learn from God’s word
and we share God’s love’
As the result of the promotion of our Assistant Head the Governors of St Augustine’s Catholic Primary School, on behalf of the children, staff and parents, are seeking to appoint a new full time Assistant Head.
The Governors wish to appoint an inspirational, passionate and highly motivated leader, who is a practising Catholic with a strong faith and a deep commitment to Catholic education and the Catholic ethos of the school. We welcome applications from practising Catholics currently serving in a leadership role in either a Catholic or non–Catholic school.
The Governors wish to appoint someone who:
- is an outstanding classroom practitioner
- is currently on a senior leadership team
- has excellent interpersonal communication and pastoral skills
- has experience of teaching in both KS1 and KS2
- has the leadership qualities needed to work with the Headteacher to inspire and support colleagues to move the school forward and build on the school’s strengths
In return we can offer:
- a warm welcome from a happy community with a strong Catholic ethos
- children that are happy, responsive and eager to learn
- active support from the staff, parents, pupils, Governing body and Parish
- a Headteacher that is committed to professionally developing all staff to their full potential
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school by telephone 02476596988 or e-mail email@example.com
Application forms and further details are available by contacting the school on the above telephone number or email or online below.
Interview date: w/b 3rd April 2017
St. Augustine’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Record Bureau.