Higher Level Teaching Assistant - John Gulson Primary School
5 days left
The School Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and flexible HLTA to work in our friendly and caring inner city, multicultural primary school. The successful applicant must be willing to work across all year groups in school.
We can offer:
* a well resourced and newly remodelled environment;
* a welcoming and supportive staff;
* well behaved and motivated children;
* support and training to help you to develop in this role.
You must be:
* confident to teach and manage whole classes across the whole primary age range;
* passionate about raising standards;
* ambitious for the highest standards possible;
* having HLTA status preferably with a degree level qualification, or working at that level;
35 hour week to be worked with start time of 8.30 am and various finish times between 3.30 pm and 4.30 pm throughout the week.
Application forms and further details are available below or by contacting the school on 02476227791 telephone number or email firstname.lastname@example.org, completed application forms are returnable directly to the school.
Closing date: 12 Noon, Wednesday 29 March 2017
Interview date:w/c Monday 3 April 2017
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via The Criminal Records Bureau.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.