Class Teacher - Ravensdale Primary School
4 days left
The class teacher post will start from September 2017 (earlier negotiable). Year group to be discussed.
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated and pro-active teacher, who will put children first and make a positive contribution to our popular school. Our children benefit from a long-serving, stable governing body, dedicated and forward-thinking teachers and support staff, in an atmosphere where everyone is valued and safe. Ravensdale Primary school is situated near Poet’s Corner in Wyken.
The successful candidates must demonstrate that they:
- Instil a positive attitude to learning and seek to foster everyone’s potential.
- Are able to display high quality, effective classroom practice;
- Are able to enthuse and inspire children to reach high levels of achievement;
- Are able to plan effective lessons and;
- Are able to work collaboratively and be involved in the full life of the school.
In return, our school will offer:
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated children with supportive parents;
- Friendly staff and governors;
- A collaborative and developmental approach to CPD and monitoring;
- Experienced mentors for new staff;
- The opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking school;
Application packs are available to download from www.wmjobs.co.uk or may be obtained from the school office directly. We welcome applications from experienced teachers and from NQTs.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Contact the school office.
Please return application forms to Rosemary Andrews, School Business Manager, at the school address or preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to Safeguarding Children and any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Temporary contracts (maternity cover) may also be a possibility.
National scale pay points, in line with our pay policy recommended by Coventry City council apply.
Closing date: Midday, Tuesday 28th March 2017.
Shortlisting: 29/30 March. All applicants will be informed of shortlisting decisions by email.
Interviews: Thursday 6th April 2017