3 x Newly Qualified Teachers for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 -Whitmore Park Primary School
4 days left
We are looking to appoint temporarily till the end of Summer term 2018 3 x Newly Qualified Teachers who will share our vision for high quality education for all our children.
The successful applicants will need to have:
•Good\Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for achievement and behaviour.
• Commitment to inclusion and success for all pupils.
• A sound knowledge of children’s learning and development within the primary years.
• The ability to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum.
• Knowledge of assessment for learning strategies and be able to use them effectively in the classroom.
• Commitment to team-building and partnership with the whole school community.
• The ability to create an inspiring and creative learning environment in which children thrive.
• Motivation, energy and a flexible and innovative approach to learning.
Whitmore Park is a large school in the City of Coventry.
We have the highest expectation of all of our staff and pupils, with a strong commitment to promoting their well-being. Our curriculum is based on value-led education with pupil involvement, enjoyment and achievement at its heart.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is needed for this post. Two references will be taken up for all short listed candidates prior to interview.
In your application form please detail the subjects you have the skills, knowledge and expertise in which are required to become a successful teacher. If you are interested, please come and visit to find out more.
START DATE: Monday 4th September 2017
Interview Date: Wednesday 5th April 2017
Tel: 02476 335697
Head teacher: Mrs Jacqueline McGibney
Job Description and Person Specification.pdf